Helps Reduce Body Stress By:
- Releasing spinal pressure
- Strengthening muscles
- Encouraging spinal alignment
- Increasing circulation and energy
A Great Solution to a Persistent Problem
The Sit-A-Round™ ball chair supports the weight of the
pelvis and facilitates the proper use of the sit
bones, encouraging an easeful distribution of
weight. The inflated vinyl ball seat sends a
continual subtle message to "move up" which
keeps the spine from slumping in a C curve. The
ball responds individually to the weight and
body movement of each user. Tension is released
throughout the shoulders and back. This is an
ideal chair for people whose work involves long
periods of sitting as well as for those who have
injured their backs.
How The Sit-A-Round™ Benefits The Sitter
- Uses the principle of active sitting.
Sitting on a moveable surface requires the
active use of the legs and torso.
- Keeps the spine uncompressed.
- Encourages one to sit up without tensing
every muscle in the body.
- Helps prevent back injuries prevalent in
the increasingly stationary work force. It is
in fact a muscle-toning device.
- Overcomes some of the circulation and
muscle fatigue associated with sedentary work.
- Helps keep the mind alert.**
- Eliminates a back rest, balancing the
muscular work between the front and back of
the spine, thus promoting torso strength. **
**”The Chair: Rethinking Culture, Body and
Design”, Galen Cranz W.W. Norton, 1998 (www.amazon.com)